Thursday, December 15, 2011

the ps patrol

Hello friends! We LOVE to showcase talented designers whose projects have wowed us.  The patrol is sent out to find super-fabulous projects using our stamps and templates!  Facebook, our Fan Flickr page and personal blogs are our favorite places to look.  These five designers are rock stars!!

Ohmygoodness...isn't this turkey the cutest!  I love his (or her) green eyes.  Lisa's coloring is fantastic and I think her paper choice is perfect too.  Awesome card!!
<sigh> little blue birds...it doesn't get much sweeter than that.  This card is clean, simple and sooooo wonderful :)  (did you notice that she used the branch to make the nest)























I "heart" this holiday "rainbow".  This is such a unique design - and I love that it leads to a clean and simple accent.



















I love seeing our stamps paired up with other sets.  She used our Perpetual Bliss stamp set with Boob Tubes.  (they compliment each other beautifully)  Great texture...and pure eye candy!


















ahhhhh, this card makes me swooooon.  I loveLOVE the shape of her card...the softness and those darling pink stars.  So delicious!!


















We will be on the patrol again next month.  Please show off those Paper Smooches creations...you could be the next designer we feature.  You wow us - EVERY-day!  Thank you so much for stamping with us - we adore you!
xx
Kim

21 comments:

  1. These are all so fantastic! Great cards by everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cards are awesome.. I love the clean cards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are awesome fun cards...Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable creative cards! love the nest one ! and the sweet b-earth day! the christmas one as well.. great great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! thank you so much for featuring my card! :) the other cards featured are pure amazing!!!! that nest just stole my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about adorable! Who would have thought of a Christmas word rainbow! All of these are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all very creative and pretty cards. great picks for the patrol!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing my Paper Smooches card on your blog today! I'm in great company :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super gorgeous! My fave here is the card with the tweeting birds!! love the idea of using those branches to create a nest!! Perfect!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun cards you discovered! I like them all, especially Rochelle and Vera's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The turkey is so cute. The cutest I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thx for having my card today!! These are all fab, but I really can't get over the nest made with the branch- now THAT'S adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, ladies! So many fantastic cards! The adorable little nest is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute. Every last one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cards! Going to use them for inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are super cuuute! I love the turkey card!!!
    Thanks for sharing my PS card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. SUPER cute creations shared today!! LOVE each one:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.